Monday, February 17, 2014

Boyish Chic is moving to a new blog!



SPECIAL NEWS, GUYS!!!

I have a big announcement! I will no longer be posting on this blog. But, fear not.. I will still be posting Boyish Chic style posts - just somewhere else!


Where will Boyish Chic move to?

If you don't already know, I left my home in the US this past October to travel the world with my partner in crime, Eric. We're currently in Taiwan (after exploring Bali & Thailand)! It's been a crazy adventure thus far and we want to share the whole experience with you. So...

I'm so excited to announce the start of our new blog: Road To Here Blog.


What is the Road To Here Blog?

The Road To Here Blog is a lifestyle blog Eric and I started that features style, travel, food, and more. We'll be sharing inspirational stories from amazing people from across the world. I'll be posting way more Boyish Chic style posts, including Eric's style. Gents, get ready! And, of course, there are plenty of photo ops of our traveling gnomes unicorn and domo: Hati + Ernesto.


Follow along and subscribe!

So! If you're enjoying this blog here, you'll be sure to enjoy the new blog. Be sure to subscribe via email or follow Road To Here Blog on Bloglovin and never miss another post!

Can't wait to see you there,
xx. Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...