Thursday, January 2, 2014

Boyish Chic in Tainan, Taiwan and a Call To Fellow Bloggers!

--As posted on the new blog: Road To Here Blog--

Hello, 2014. Fresh start, new year, and plenty of time for... adventure time! I'm all in. I'm pretty psyched about this year and what's happening with this blog. I'm really enjoying writing and photographing. I'm also hoping to do a site and logo re-design when my tablet finally comes in.

In the mean time, I'm calling out to my fellow bloggers about guest posts and to artisans or clothing companies. If you're interested in submitting content for review on the blog, please email me at RoadToHereBlog@gmail.com with your ideas. If you'd like me to style and review a product for the Boyish Chic section (for Eric or me), also please email me! I'd love to talk to you about partnerships.

Enough serious talk, let's get on with the Boyish Chic of the week:

RoadToHere_BoyishChic_Tainan02

Continue reading...

4 comments:

  1. such a lovely photos, that jacket is just amazing! and i love the curtains btw, haha! xx

    beautiful garbage
    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/beautifulgarbagefashion
    poppyleeandjackie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! Appreciate you stopping by.
      xx. Jillian
      Read more on the new blog: www.roadtohereblog.com

      Delete
  2. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but
    after reading through some of the post I realized it's new
    to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it
    and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!

    My webpage :: shopping blog, ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!
    You've got a new follower on Bloglovin!

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...