Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Boyish Chic Holiday Wishlist: Punk Taiwan Inspired

Soooo, I've been a bit MIA: the past two months, I've been traveling around southeast Asia & have started up a new travel blog: Road To Here Blog. No worries - it will also feature fashion and some new surprises, including the super adorable pipsqueaks Hati & Ernesto. Get in on the action here!

Currently, I'm in Taipei, Taiwan, and I must say that it's bringing the punk side back out of me. Think platform moto boots, funky military jackets, and big snow beanies (yes, it's actually a bit chilly here - but no snow!). Taipei, you've inspired my 2013 holiday wishlist below. Cheers to you!



1 Platform shoes, Jeffrey Campbell // 2 Backpack, Cambridge Satchel Company //
3 Stackable Rings, Fresh Trends // 4 Mulberry Wine, Bite Beauty // 5 Butterfly 2.0, SpiritHoods // 6 Sweater, Staring at Stars

Please note, this is a partially sponsored post, but all opinions are honest and my own.

2 comments:

  1. That bag is gorge! Love the color!

    xo,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! :] Follow along on the new blog: http://www.ROADTOHEREBLOG.com
      xx. Jillian

      Delete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...