Monday, September 23, 2013

Boyish Chic SALE!

I am traveling very far abroad in the very near future so I'm selling some of my favorite pieces of clothing on Ebay to help save up! Check out the collection here.

You'll find clothes for sale that I've worn in posts, including.....

Edgy vintage Escada jacket: find it here.

Photobucket
Cozy, free spirited Kimchi Blue sweater: find it here.

And some other Boyish Chic favorites...
 Vintage triangle accent bag: find it here.


Vintage 100% silk, sequined and beaded top: find it here.


Steve Madden oxfords: find them here.

Vintage navy blazer: find it here.

Lucky Brand tribal platform wedges: find them here.

Shop here now.
Thanks for checking it out & happy shopping!

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...