Friday, September 6, 2013

Bali Getaway Wishlist.

Labor Day has come and gone, but, in my mind, summer is still going strong. I'll enjoy autumn when October comes. For now, I'll be daydreaming up what my getaway to Bali wishlist would look like: think patterns, bright colors, mixing and matching, practicality (messenger bag for bicycle rides and flowy, more conservative wear to match with southeast Asian culture).


Shoes, Ted Baker // 2 Pants, Simons // 3  Bag, Fossil // 4 Top, Rip Curl // 5 Hoodie, Nollie

2 comments:

  1. #1&4 would definitely be in my suitcase for a Bali getaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? Totally agree. Ah, dreaming of getting away again...
      Thanks for stopping by!
      xx. Jillian

      Delete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...