Monday, July 1, 2013

Wingersheek.

Eric and I ventured out to Wingersheek in Massachusetts this week. You can walk out for a mile in knee high water on the sandbar in this beautiful little cove. The sand is a pristine white and the water's fairly clear with no waves. There were also these amazing boulder faces to climb on and explore...




Mr. Crab! Haha, ah, what a couple of cutiepies. :P





We made it to the car as it started down pouring. It was amazing to see the lightning out over the water. Such a lovely day of beach bumming and exploring. If you're ever in the area, I would definitely suggest checking this beach out.

Eric always picks out his own style to rock and it pretty much makes me swoon every time (how many times can I say 'swoon' in one post? Haha). I really like his combo of the happy red with darker, gray shorts. Get your own Iron Man tee like Eric's here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...