Wednesday, March 13, 2013

momma sews best.

 photo Pfund_BC_01_zps9fff4247.gif

 photo Pfund_BC_02_zps7ef0b0e6.gif
Italk about my mommypie all the time because she is the most beautiful woman I know. Her heart is pure gold - and that is no exaggeration. I've been blissfully blessed to know her my entire life. And did I mention she's a fashion genius? She has this knack for picking clothes for you to try on that you will think will look beyond awful... and then end up your go-to piece in your wardrobe. 

I'm gushing over my momma because I thrifted this skirt from her. She actually designed & sewed this maxi skirt when she was in her early 20's. And I'm damn lucky to have snatched up this hand-me-down. Momma, if you're reading this, you should know that I think you rule. And you're my rock. I love you.

jacket, Urban Outfitters // bag, Tahari // skirt, thrifted // tank top, TJMaxx // necklace, unkown // booties, MIA





P.S. Follow me on instagram for extra style posts & random, geeked out snapshots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...