Friday, February 8, 2013

reminiscing: adventure time in London!

jetsetters.


I spy... Big Ben!
I had the unbelievably wonderful pleasure of going to London last October with Eric. He took me as an out-of-this-world surprise to see the opening weekend of Skyfall, the new James Bond in IMAX; I'm a bit of a Bond girl. Mhm, Eric's pretty fly for a white guy. I most definitely freaked out the entire trip because London is stellar. I fell in love with this city: the history of the buildings, the delicious cider beers, the art covered alleyways, the cave pubs, the fish and chips, the amazing fashion... everything. I'm beyond thankful to have been treated to set foot there and I'd go back in a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...