Monday, January 28, 2013

winter blues.






Having some good times exploring the winter wonderland and window reflections... Geek status. Got matching hats on my London trip with Eric (which I have yet to post about - working on it!); I love, love, love it. So snuggly. Also digging the bright blue of this sweater. My dear friend, Kaitlyn, gave me the triangle necklace for Christmas - it's amazing.



sweater, TJMaxx // jeans, Bullhead // moccasins, Minnetonka // hat, Primark // necklace, Urban Outfitters // rings, gifts // lipstick, Covergirl

1 comment:

  1. Cute sweater & beanie!
    We don't have a great Tj Maxx. I think its best for home goods though rather than clothing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...