Monday, November 19, 2012

black Friday wishlist.

The holiday season is upon us! Wow... that was quick. We're a week away from Black Friday &, the even better, Cyber  Monday. In between, there's even Small Business Saturday, which I encourage everyone to check out: shop small & support your local small biz - many businesses are even having special deals on this day. Overall, one killer shopping weekend is about to be served after Thanksgiving.

Here's my wishlist for what I'd love to go on sale to rock through the holidays:


Nasty Gal tux blouse // I really like the collar tip trend and I like how here it's played out like a boyish chic tuxedo. This is a top I could take from day to night - key for the holiday party season. Plus, it also means I could add a bowtie from the Tie the Knot Org...

Aldo Shoes tall boots // I've been searching for a tall boot for some time now. I have an over-the-knee one, which is awesome, but sometimes I don't want my boot to go up that high. I'm searching for a decent, everyday boot that still has some kick. This pair is rad.

Virginie Millefiori chevron, arrow ring // Turquoise + chevron + arrow + ring... need I say more? The perfect combination for an everyday ring.

Victoria's Secret military coat // Military coats are boyish chic and I'm loving this particular one. It would be killer over a dress or as an everyday coat. Keep warm and look good? I'm in.

ASOS skater dress // Something I can dress up or down, this dress is adorable for the holiday season. It's velvet (still trying to get my hands on some velvet pieces for my wardrobe) and it's embellished. Too cute.

free people cozy sweater // A giant, cozy sweater is a wardrobe staple. I'm looking for a new oversize one to wrap myself up in. Now, all I want to do is go sit by a fireplace with some hot cocoa.

Kimchi structured bag // Another staple, this bag would work for dressing down for everyday or up for a party. I like the light color of this bag... it feels wintery and light. I also love the vintage, retro feel this bag has.

What would you love to see go on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?
I'll say one thing I haven't listed above... a new point & shoot! Gahh... waiting for those to go on major sale.
Look forward to a giving post coming up this week, as well. 'Tis the season to give, not get (even though every season is a time to give in my book). I'm pumped for the holiday season. Are you?
xx. Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...