Tuesday, October 16, 2012

home office style: in a coffee shop.




Usually, I love being at home to work; I can do my own thing and not be distracted. Other days, it's nice to get out and be in a public atmosphere to get inspired. So, yesterday I took my kicks & bow-adorned leg warmers to set up my "home office" at the Java Room for a different creative vibe. The high price of the raspberry white mocha latte (it's as good as it sounds) was worth it; a live piano player was infusing music into the space and there were other people set up working, too. It felt like an open, creative, relaxed office space within a coffee shop. Think I might head back over today...

Where do you like to set up shop to work or get creative?
xx. Jillian

legging, TJMaxx // legwarmers & rings, gift // dress, Zara // kicks, Coverse

4 comments:

  1. I miss you! I'm sorry i've been such a bad follower. :P I don't have a specific creative place. I just force myself to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are beautiful! I like this one spot on the couch haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing!! I love live piano playing and working in a coffee shop. Those leg warmers? So cute!!
    I am your newest follower!! Yay!! :) Follow back? bridgettenicole.blogspot.com
    -Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Oh I love this question! So I like to work quietly in my room but I also like to go to the local Coal Train Coffe Shop to work as well as the local library and chill and work. It's nice to get out and work!

    sam..aka..samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...