Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The week of Jade: boyish chic-ed out.

You've heard read me talk about Jade several times now - 'cause she pretty much just rules. And, she dresses the boyish chic style so well: here in a Nirvana tee, ripped jeans & tie up wedges. We did her custom necklace shoot in the Watchung Reservation (a huge park with forests & trails nearby our hometown) & ended up at her house for her everyday look. Jade's house has this barn charm to it - it's really beautiful. 


Yep, she's gorgeous. Thanks for letting me take some shots, Jade! 
We'll have to do it again in the future... like tomorrow.
After photo shoot grub at Tito's Burritos... yum.


xx. Jillian 

On Jade: tee, Chaser // jeans, Abercrombie // wedges, Steve Madden // belt, Lucky Brand // necklace, my Remedy // bracelets, my Remedy & assorted

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photo shoot! The jewelry is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute and different! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so versatile - with the shoot below and this one, totally rocking both looks. I personally am pretty girlie, but I really do like her mix.
    Great photos. I'm off to wander more of your blog,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute necklace and awesome nirvana tee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...