Monday, May 21, 2012

Custom design & my girl, Jade.


As some of you may know, I have my own design, jewelry & apparel company called my Remedy. Every so often, I get crazy lucky & am able to create a custom piece for someone. This time, it was for my amazing friend, Jade. Usually, it takes me some time to sit & think over what I'll design for someone, but for Jade, it came to me immediately...


Her faith means the world to her so I wanted to incorporate the cross into this design. Jade's also a cowgirl at heart so I knew I wanted to use colors that resemble the midwest; cue the turquoise & white howlite and the gold. Jade's no ordinary lady, so to give the necklace a unique appeal, I made it asymmetrical & tiered. I truly loved creating this piece for Jade & she looks stunning in it! 



Absolute favorite photo of Jade.

What I wore behind the camera...

I'd LOVE to create a jewelry piece (necklace, bracelet, earrings...) made uniquely for YOU. To order a custom piece, please email me at myRemedydesign@gmail.com. Price vary based on materials & intricacy of design. Check out more of my designs here!

xx. Jillian



All photos copyright © Jillian Pfund // my Remedy, LLC

On Jade: necklace, my Remedy // dress, Natalie Wood // boots, Old West // belt, vintage
On me: shirt, Forever21 // necklaces, my Remedy // jeans, Levi's // booties, Blowfish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...