Monday, April 2, 2012

Raglan tee with a twist.



Diggin' raglan tees, especially when they're remixed with a more feminine bottom like this high waisted skirt.  I more often rock this tee with jeans & lipstick, but I wanted to switch things up. That day had a playful twist. OH! AND this skirt has pockets, which means... it pretty much rules.

xx. Jillian
raglan tee, Hurley // skirt, unknown // boots, Nine West // magenta ring, Forever 21 // custom purple druzy ring & necklace, my Remedy // double ring set, gift

7 comments:

  1. Pockets instantly make anything awesome. I'm especially loving the smaller of the rings. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for your blog from linen & leaves, i love it! newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy a tee that needs to make its way into my closet! Cute look:D New to your blog and glad to have found your creative space on the web:D Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great accessories, your necklace is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute with an edge. i also love your tattoo :) thanks for stopping over today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with sophie - the tattoo is great, i have a similar one on my back :0) we have great taste apparently!

    ps. i tagged you today!
    http://linenandleaves.blogspot.com/2012/04/chains-sevens-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look! i like the concept of your blog, new follower! you have fabulous hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...