Wednesday, April 11, 2012

mia.


Been a little MIA - took a mini vacation to Massachusetts (beautiful place) & have been working hard to prepare for setting up my Remedy shop at the Bust Magazine Craftacular in Soho, NYC this Saturday. It's a day of vendors with tons of sweet handmade stuff - if you've got spring shopping fever, you should come (Facebook event here)!

I got the above shirt in San Francisco while I was living there last summer; it has a lot of nostalgia for me. I love its detailing of lace on the shoulders & it's edgy asymmetrical bottom. The little things make all the difference.

Here's to wishing you an amazing week,
xx. Jillian

shirt, Therapy // necklace, my Remedy // moto jacket, Forever21 // belt, Target // jeans, Levi's // moccasins, Minnetonka // ring, unknown

8 comments:

  1. Oh I thought my computer wouldnt load your first picture but then I realized it was set like that lol silly me. Love your outfit

    sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top!
    I just did a small post about charity: water http://ourdearestfamily.blogspot.com/2012/04/non-profit-love-charity-water.html
    I'm sure it won't answer all of your questions but please email me! I'd love to tell you more!

    ourdearestfamily.blogspot.com
    elisemdean@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love. so comfy, chic, and so edgy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with that necklace! I love visiting your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your long hair!!! Have fun at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Super awesome gif/animation.

    2. You paired that shirt with the perfect jacket.

    3. I just found your blog, and I love it. Needless to say, I'm your newest follower.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...