Monday, March 26, 2012

Summer fever... & one STELLAR day.

Wore shorts for the first time this year -  heyoh! Stoked. It was pretty warm one day last week - not overly so, but warm enough to rock some shorts with kicks & a flannel. Love me some plaid flannel... year round.


I received this amazing gift from my friend, Catherine, the other day.. just because. It has my late dog's name engraved on a heart with a tiny heart & cross charm attached. I opened the package (she lives in San Francisco) and was at a loss of words. Her thoughtfulness brought me to tears! I'm so thankful for a friend like you, Catherine. Thank you for thinking of me so kindly! Your heart is so big & I'm blessed to know you.


 
Not to mention, I started this kick ass day off with my beautiful friend, Shelly! We roadtripped to the beach. It was pretty hazy out & you couldn't see far into the water, but we had some good naptime in the sand. Ended the trip with some delicious burritos at Surf Taco. YUM. 

The incredible day continued when I headed out at night to go see a friend in a high school play with my friends, Carol & Mike. Check out this amazing BBQ Mike put together at his new place, overlooking a lake. Absolutely beautiful. Doesn't get much better...


Oh, & the play was Anything Goes so we ended the night... on a boat! 
Doesn't get much better than a day like that. I'm one lucky girl.
Cheers to a good week.
Live in love,
xx. Jillian


flannel, PacSun // tank, TJMaxx // heart necklace & amber ring, my Remedy // short necklace, gift // turquoise ring, unknown // shorts, Bullhead // kicks, Converse // bag, Steve Madden

8 comments:

  1. I hope you're doing well! Love this post!
    -Catherine
    www.indulgenceissimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love that necklace you're modeling!! i think i need it in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome day! I am so glad for shorts weather to be here. Don't know if I will be singing the same tune when it is 100 degrees out, but hey! Enjoy what you got, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! Your so pretty! sounds like the best day ever. Sweet pictures :)

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Sam! <3
      xx. Jillian

      Delete
  5. What an awesome weekend!! :D You look GORGEOUS as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. you have one rockin' body girl!
    2. you can never go wrong with plaid.
    3. that necklace with your late dog's name is absolutely precious!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like an absolutely fabulous BBQ. Whatever you guys are drinking..it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...