Thursday, March 1, 2012

rainy day bows.



Nothing like some rainy day blues bows. I got this clip while I was living in San Francisco. I love how feminine & over the top huge it is. It makes me smile & reminds me of childhood (dress up, anyone?). Naturally, I have to match it with an oversize tee & combat boots to tone it down a notch. Haha! Perfect for a boyish chic rainy day & puddle jumping, though.

Headed out to one of my all time favorite eateries with my mommypie. The food at Tito's Burritos is delicious, but it's mostly the atmosphere that keeps me coming back every other week. Stepping into that place is like walking into a little tiki hut. It brings me to a whole new place. It's like being on the beach - I forget winter, work, everything...

That tv always has awesome extreme sports on it from skating to surfing to helicopter jumping onto snow covered mountains. It always makes me wish I could be fearless like those guys are. And living in California.
Naked veggie burrito aka a bowl of  yellow rice, pico de gallo, veggies & melted cheeeeeeese.

Being a goof. Ha.
They have a bunch of retro, surfing posters hanging up.
Yes, it is!
xx. Jillian

8 comments:

  1. what a precious bow! i haven't worn a bow in a couple years... youre definitely inspiring me to get back on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that restaurant looks delish! and i love your bow with combat boots! so so cute!

    www. modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bow in absolutely ROCKING my world. And your hair.. girl, you've got some awesome hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog thanks to Pie in the skyand i must say- Omg i'm in love! lol The photos are amazing and you look so adorable!
    The bow is very cute! I'm a sucker for hair accessories! You have a new follower btw! :))



    Vendella

    www.vendellablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words, Vendella! Happy to hear you enjoy the blog & that you're following. :]
      xx. Jillian

      Delete
  5. Why am I just discovering your blog? Love it. Come say hi sometime!

    xo
    rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...