Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring sprint


Spent a morning walking through the woods & exploring the other day. I still can't believe spring is here already in March (even if it is 50 degrees outside this week). It's crazy... and I'm so diggin' it! Can't wait for the leaves to come back and the world to turn green again. Things are just so much happier when the world is green. I'm such a summer kid.




I'm trying to explore around a little everyday & take this all in while it lasts...xx. Jillian

hat, Goorin Bros // shirt, Volcom // necklace & ring, my Remedy // jeans, Levi's // kicks, Keds

5 comments:

  1. I adore your hat! Great outfit all the way!

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring, such a happy time. Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitely love the lush colors that come with spring and summer. excited for a new change. i still can't believe that march is almost over!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog, dear <3

    LOVE dress GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!! <3
    http://www.vanillasisters.com/2012/03/worldwide-giveaway-win-love-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this outfit. i wish i could pull off hats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...