Friday, March 30, 2012

Cut loose... Footloose!

 
I helped lead a youth group a few years ago & it was one of the most amazing experiences. Something awesome about it, is that now I get to see some of the kids we had do their thing in the world and it's an incredible feeling. Last week, the high school in my hometown put on the play Footloose. One of the kids that was in my youth group, Matt Gallitelli was the lead role of Ren and he rocked it. I was STUNNED. He carried the show with his voice & dance moves. I had no idea that he was so talented in the ways of drama! It was pretty awesome. Go you, Matt! 

Of course, I had to rock some cowgirl boots & red for the show. I mean, c'mon, it's... Footloose!



Carol & I rockin' our dresses & boots in Mike's truck! Heck yeah.
Couldn't keep my feet still after the show. All I wanted to do is dance (but what else is new?) Too fun! These last photos make me really smile.
xx. Jillian

jacket, H&M // dress, Urban Outfitters // boots, MIA // leg warmers, gift

5 comments:

  1. you look SO adorable! i love your dress.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha this is great! Sweet pictures too

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo love these boots with the red socks. fantastical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boots and dresses make me so happy!I love the little pops of red in both of your outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is so cute! I need some more dresses in that style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...