Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What better way to start of NYFW than with....


... major tips for bloggers?! Click here to watch Independent Fashion Blogger's Conference (IFBCon) with me! I'll be tweeting about what I'm able to watch on my twitter here. Join in on the convo with me & other fashion bloggers. IFB's twitter is also posting photos & tips all day so it's bound to be an awesome time with some great education for us style bloggers.

Let me know your favorite parts & tips in the comments if you don't have twitter! Let's learn together & kick off NYFW. Booyah (super pumped for the runways...)!
xx. Jillian

5 comments:

  1. Jillian- your blog is absolutely amazing! I actually really, sincerely love it!

    You can tell you're a graphic designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy talking to you on livestream. And of course your header and design of your blog is amazing.

    Thanks for the super cute comment on my blog. I really appreciate it. Hopefully we can stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Are you in the live chat?! Would love to talk with you too!
      xx. Jillian

      Delete
  4. Love it all. http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...