Wednesday, February 1, 2012

tv to fashion: boyish chic Glee


Anybody see Glee last night? It was the Michael Jackson tribute episode. The performances rocked! And the message was a good one - the Black or White edition was pretty awesome. I also loved this duel between Santana & Sebastian. Acoustic cellos & Santana rockin' the boyish chic look?! Amazing. I love that hat & blazer, mixed with more feminine booties. Something I'd totally wear. To get a similar look, try...

Panama // 2 Urban Outfitters // 3 Evonna // Aldo
images via & via
Go for black booties or switch it up & get a color pop with blue booties.
Even if you don't like Glee, you should check out the performances - well worth the watch. Some of their voices are unreal. Me? I'm a total Gleek.

xx. Jillian

2 comments:

  1. I've never watched Glee but have of course heard about it. Loved this though! And I love the booties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...