Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sunday brunch.

chic: sheer, polka dot blouse // boyish: military green suede
blouse, kirra // tank & boots, unknown // jeans, levi's // bag, Steve Madden //
cuff, Forever21 // ring, my Remedy
Pin It
peacoat, Delia's
Pin It


Went out to brunch on Sunday with one of my good friends, Catherine. We went to a restaurant called Food. ...And their food is delicious. The restaurant is also really mod in its design. Next time, I'll have to take some photos of the inside. We both had french toast & I had this yummy cup of heaven:
Mmmm.. hello, sunshine.
Pin It
The always lovely & gorgeous Catherine who was also rockin' her my Remedy scarf. Love her! 
I worked the rest of the day, but really enjoyed my time spent with a good friend & thankful for those little moments that make all the difference. Girl dates rule. So does good food. Having more coffee as I post this.. cheers to a good week!
xx. Jillian

7 comments:

  1. i love your blouse! so cute!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, it's really relaxed and pretty!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow what a lovely scarf!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. bah! i want 1. the boy bag, 2. the polka dot top, 3. the comfy comfy scarf. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute colbalt coat!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want this entire outfit!! it is gorgeous! the bag is my favorite :) new follower here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...