Friday, February 3, 2012

spring fever - boyish chic style.

The warm weather this week on the east coast has given me some serious spring fever! I was able to sit outside, design inside with my deck door open, roll the windows down in the car & breathe in sweet, fresh air. It was beautiful outside & it got me dreaming up pastels & summer...

highlight top, Nasty Gal  // 2   watch, UO  //  3  dressPins & Needles // 4  sunglasses, ASOS // 5 nailpolish, essie // 6  wedges, Lakefront // 7   lipstick, MAC // 8  cuff, Nasty Gal // 9 handbag, Fossil // 10  fedora, Pins & Needles // 11 coin purse, Poppie Jones // 12 belt, ASOS

flower image via // dress, Christian Siriano

Photobucket
source unknown

source unknown




Happy Friday.
Here's to sunshine,
xx. Jillian

4 comments:

  1. Those floral wedges you have posted are FABULOUS.

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. dress from Christian Siriano is on my dream list!! beautiful!!
    xxi

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your combinations! :-)
    i already bought my first spring clothing last weekend and I CANNOT wait for warmer days to come! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...