Thursday, February 23, 2012

Seeing hearts.

boyish: black jean jacket & military green
chic: heart tights, dress, braid & fuschia lipstick
Pin It

I love wearing dresses, but only if I can make them slightly boyish (surprise, surprise!). Cue the black jean jacket. I got this jacket while in Paris (from an H&M, but hey! It's still Parisian...). It's one of my favorites because of where it comes from & the memories it brings back of sitting in cafes to people watch, eating baguette & croissants, waiting for the Eiffel Tower to light up at midnight, ogling at scooters & lusting over French fashion. If you think American clothes are expensive, wait until you go to Europe & realize that not only is everything more expensive, but it's also in Euros. Not a good exchange for US travelers! Haha. But, the H&Ms were still decently priced, thankfully. 

Lipstick can bring any outfit to a whole new level & give it a whole new feel.
Going to do a little experiment to show you how soon...

The outfit itself is a little on the dark side, so I wanted to brighten the look up. I used fuschia lipstick, a turquoise bracelet from my shop & coral nail polish. I love the darker colors, but in winter, I need some happy colors.

Speaking of happy, it's almost the weekend & I can't wait. Headed on a road trip...
What are your plans for the weekend?
xx. Jillian

jacket, H&M /// dress, Be Bop /// lipstick, Mac in Gaga lustre & Covergirl in divine /// nail polish, essie /// heart & hematite bracelet, my Remedy /// black bracelet, Forever21 /// tights, PacSun /// boots, Khombu

4 comments:

  1. you are so adorable, i also bought a blouse at h&m when i was in paris and each time i put it on it takes me back to that moment. it's fantastic. :)

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so so pretty - and i love the dark outfit with the pop-colors. great decision

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! lovely tights and bracelet

    http://www.yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...