Friday, February 24, 2012

Inspire me.

Happy Friday! Here's what's been inspiring me this week....

Pin It
1 Memento watch /// I really like how nostalgic stopwatches feel - & this one made from wood?! Amazing.
2 DIY chevron nails /// Yes, please! Totally diggin' these colors too. Really want to try this.
3 geek chic /// This Teen Vogue blogger has some awesome style! Really diggin' her geek chic looks.
4 Ink /// Really summery color & I love the lines of movement.
5 block type /// Love the collage feeling & this typeface.
6 starfish hair /// So pretty & creative! Making me crave the beach...
7 Olsen // Effortless style & ease.
8 Channing Tatum // The Vow, anyone? Tatum's effortless style is so sweet. Love the skinny tie mixed with a rugged leather jacket. This is how men do boysih chic.
9 ampersand /// Always love the feeling that wood gives: all natural. It reminds me of the beach/driftwood. & I just love me some ampersand (total design geek, I know).
I'm off to DC for a road trip to visit a friend!
Here's to the weekend.
xx. Jillian

6 comments:

  1. i love those nails! i wish i could do that myself.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! You've been given a blog award by yours truly, so be sure to stop over and check it out!

    http://shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-award.html

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh! those nails are AMAZING!!

    http://www.yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulously inspired!
    I'm with yuli, i've gotta attempt those nails
    x kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your inspirations...

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...