Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Celebrating YOU this Val/Gal/Guyentine's Day with...

Cookies I made for Galentine's Day. Yep - a day dedicated to showing my girls some love.
Happy Val/Gal/Guyentine's Day! 
As I said in my guest post on Catherine's blog, I believe that every day is Valentine's Day. Every day should be lived in love - showing kindness to the world around you. That being said, I think Valentine's Day is a fun reminder to show your significant other that love (& not necessarily through the showering of gifts; you'd be surprised how much a simple I love you or I appreciate you matters). And I think a day about love goes beyond your significant other & extends to your family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, pets... it's a day about love. You don't need to have a significant other to celebrate love.

In honor of that belief, please read the following & enjoy the discount I'd like to offer all of you, friends, for your lovely & amazing support...


Shop my Remedy.
My mommypie & I got a little silly with our cookie creations.... Hahahah <3.

Enjoy your day of living in love, 
xx. Jillian

9 comments:

  1. awwhh awesome(: happy valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cookies! you look adorable as usual, happy valentine's day!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your post!!

    happy valentines day!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, they look delicious! 'size matters' funny ;P

    Yuli

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeahhh! Raising awareness that the size of your heart DOES matter :]
      http://www.myremedydesign.com/product/size-matters-3-unisex
      xx.

      Delete
  5. Happy Valentine's Jillian! Thanks for taking a moment to stop by my blog and say hello! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...