Thursday, February 9, 2012

boyish chic night out.


chic: floral blouse & chain bag // boyish: rugged booties
Pin It
Went to a local bar/club over the weekend with my friend, Jade. I love dancing with other girl friends because you just go for the good time of letting loose & dancing the night away. It's carefree & a release for me. I grew up taking dance classes (ballet, jazz, modern, tap, pointe, lyrical, hip hop... you name it!) & it's a very dear passion of mine. It allows me to get my mind off of all the other crazy stuff going on in my life. So, here's what I wore on my night out on the town.

chic: cat eye, heart earrings, bow ring & layering bracelets // boyish: dark nail polish & watch
Pin It


Photobucket

blouse, Therapy // bag, PacSun // jeans, bullhead // shoes, MIA // earrings, Swarovski
watch, Aigner // silver & black bracelet, gift // beaded bracelets, my Remedy // bow ring, Forever21

Wear anything fun over the weekend?
xx. Jillian
P.S. I'm trying a new layout with the type on the image to illustrate what's boyish & what's chic about the outfits I wear - what do you think? You dig or not so much?! I'd love to hear your feedback! Thanks!

14 comments:

  1. you, your style, your graphics, absolutely dig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gregg! Your feedback sincerely helps.
      xx. Jillian
      P.S. Look for a men's spring fever I'm going to post tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. you are so adorable, i love your blouse!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!! love everything about this post!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a GREAT outfit for dancing! Love the pretty top with those awesome boots :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look (love the blouse!) and of course great graphic.
    I love girl nights out. You release all your 'demons' if I can call them that way and you just dance and have fun.


    Maya from
    http://confessionsoffashionistas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty blouse!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayy for night out!
    Love the blouse :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...