Thursday, January 19, 2012

Roadtrippin'.

Blasting Two Door Cinema Club...
Drove down to TCNJ on Monday to drop my bro back off at school. The house is so quiet now without his random guitar jams. Already miss him, but happy he's loving college & making it count.

rings, Forever 21 // necklace, unknown // sweater, PacSun
The road trip down was a good time. We devoured Chipotle (yum!) & made about 2,500 stops at different stores for supplies he needed. Haha. We danced down the aisles in Shop Rite & drove through farmland (best part of that drive). Makes me want a horse, a pickup & an endless, open road. Annnnd I finally got TCNJ sweatpants - booyah! So excited to wear 'em.

Jason's stylin'. I've taught him well! Hahah.
hat, Goorin Bros
Jason & me from last summer in San Francisco. Haha!

xx.

2 comments:

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...