Tuesday, January 31, 2012

rain, rain, came out to play...

rain coat, Target // scarf, from Paris // top, left rings, gift // top right ring, Forever21 // amber ring, my Remedy
Helped my big brother, Jeremy, move into his new apartment last week. It was a good time, but it was pouring for a good portion of the day (but thankfully it was super warm out) so I rocked my floral rain coat. Love busting this sweet piece out! It's also fitted at my waist and has a cute strap so you can tie the jacket shut. Makes me smile. I'm so happy to see Jeremy happy in his new digs. His place is pretty awesome - there's a walk in closet that. is. ginormous! Can't wait for one of those someday! Haha.

xx. Jillian

7 comments:

  1. i totally know what you mean. i love whenever i get to bust out my rain boots! :)
    love the rings girl!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your rings and nail color!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your nail polish color and rings!!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! I'm hoping to find a place of my own too:)
    And that raincoat is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...