Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Perspective.

I'm stunned by our incredible, beautiful world.
Take a look:

Is this real life? This time lapse is so amazing! I can't get over it. It's so crazy to think that all of that exists above us & beyond. Moments like this make me realize how small each & every one of us are in this huge universe. And it also shows what beautiful things exist out there. Sometimes I get stuck in a rut of sameness. I forget that there's a whole world out there of things I've never even dreamed of... it's a happy feeling & a restless one. There's so much I want to see & do. I just need to make it happen. When there's a will... there's a way.

I have dreamed of seeing the aurora lights & this time lapse makes me want to see them even more. Ever since I saw Balto (geek alert!), I've wanted to see them. Hahaha, truuuue story. They look so other worldly & gorgeous. Ah! I had to share this with you because it's too beautiful to pass up.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do,
xx.

15 comments:

  1. fantastic video!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome video!! It's crazy to think of our world. Here I am so small and there are so many awesome and bigger things happening all around me!

    Thanks for sharing! Definitely puts things into perspective. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this before! It is SO amazing and really neat :) Also, I LOVE your cute header. The boy is chic and sweet. Cute blog, miss :)

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Candace! Makes me so happy to read that you like the header, too. Thanks for dropping a note!
      xx. Jillian

      Delete
  4. I'm in love with our beautiful world & life ;) we should be more grateful for both!

    I just discover your blog and I like it... I started to follow you and would be happy if you do the same!

    Love, Ania.

    http://aniaanialysis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely AMAZING!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this video. It's so amazing!

    http://thetinycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genial tu blog! me han encantado tus entradas. me pasaré y un saludo desde: mamaartista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry this has nothing to do with your blog post, but I wanted to say that I love your header! It is so stinking adorable!! LOVE.

    xoxo,
    Brighton
    http://www.brightontheday.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome blog dear..i'm your newest follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I've never seen this video but it's so cool and I really like how you feel like you're so close to the earth from that perspective. I just found your blog and it's really interesting, love the title too!

    Following you now,
    Dale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome video,
    love it

    www.dentelleetfleurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time! I love especially the Aurora Borealis and the thunderstorm clusters. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...