Monday, January 30, 2012

Parisian boyish chic.


This is one of my favorite shirts because it reminds me of Paris. I feel like I should be wearing a beret with those stripes. Brings back happy memories of my travels there. I got this bag when I was in Paris & it's one of my favorite "going out" bags. I'm into fringe & I think it really adds some fun movement to an outfit because it all sways when you walk... or dance. Haha! 

Layering necklaces can give something that you wear a lot, a new edge.
Here I layered two necklaces together.
I love me a cat eye & when I'm channeling my inner Parisienne, I always throw one on.
Makes me feel more feminine.
shirt, long necklace & triangle ring, Forever21 // top necklace, my Remedy // other rings, unsure 
// bag, H&M // pants, Macy's // shoes, Jeffrey Campbell

xx. Jillian

7 comments:

  1. love this look on you and your hair looks gorgeous!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nail polish! New follower.

    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shirt is definitely paris. ADORE! and you are super gorgeous, love the accessories, and your hair!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha I've definitely had similar musings about a striped boatneck top of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely look like a parisian!
    Very cute! J'adore les marinières :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...