Monday, January 9, 2012

Mishap on the blog

So! I downloaded Picasa & then deleted my blog folder within that - which I thought was only on Picasa, not my whole computer.... wrong! THEN allllllll my photos on this blog changed from photos to black boxes with exclamation points in them. Ahhh! So frustrating. Today I probably won't be posting anything fun because I'll be trying to go back into each blog post to fix them :/ Hope it doesn't take toooo long! I'll be back to posting - for real - tomorrow.

In the meantime, have an awesome Monday.

xx. Jillian

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, sorry to hear this! I hope you manage to get this sorted without too much frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO! no fun! hope you figure everything out soon. you are still adorable!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...