Wednesday, January 4, 2012

liebster blog award

YAY! The very kind Andi from Just Another Smith gave me the liebster blog award, which recognizes up & coming blogs that have less than 200 followers. Woohoo! So happy that someone thought to pass this on to me. Thank you, Andi.

I did do a Google search on the blog & haven't found anything concrete about where it originated - anyone know? - but I feel honored, none the less.

So, now I'm called to pick four other blogs who I think should also receive this award, which is crazy tough  because I looove so many blogs! Also, I can't tell how many followers some of you have to nominate you or not, but here goes for those of whom I know has less than 200...

  • Life in a Stolen Moment - yes, Judith's my cousin, but her photography is truly beautiful & she well deserves the mention!
  • Talbot Taste - Meredith & Jessica Talbot have a really great blog about food & other lifestyle mentions with inspiring photos & yummy ideas.
  • Active for Fashion - Lauren has some pretty cool ideas & I love her Mentoring Mondays in which she picks a designer or inspiring artist & interviews them. Check it out!
  • Just Pandippo - I'm a new follower of hers, but she's got some great fashion styling & photographs going on.

The rules:
1. copy & paste the award into your blog 2. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. 3. Lastly, nominate four other blogs who have less than 200 followers to nominate, as well!

Cheers!
xx.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I wasn't sure where it originated, either, but thought it was a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for nominating me! :D Crazy..by the way I was reading today that Google is going to stop offering Google Friend Connect! Im posting about it right this minute!

    http://heartifb.com/2011/11/28/google-cancels-google-friend-connect-what-that-means-for-you/

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 <3 thank you!!!! totally out of the blue.. :) you made my day

    Pamada
    http://pandippo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! congrats on your award girly! you definitely deserve it! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thank you dearest cousinli..what an honor! <333

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...