Saturday, January 7, 2012

LET'S GO DEVILS!


Went to the Devil's game last night with my family. I've only gone to a few games, but it's so much fun as a small family tradition. Also, always find that watching sports games in person is waaay more fun than on TV. We had a blast yelling "moooooosee!" for our goalie, dancing like crazy people & jumping up and down like three year olds when we scored. The one time it's okay to say: go Devils!

The rink.

My going-to-be-sister-in-law, Danielle. (aka Dnelly) <3!
"MOOOOSEEE!"
Boys row! My brothers & dad.
We win! 5-2, baby!!
During one of the period intermissions, they have two teams of super young players come on the rink & duke it out. Sometimes, the best hockey action happens right here...
<3.
How was your Friday night?
xx. Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...