Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Learning how to play... the uke!

My younger brother, Jason, who's one amazingly talented musician taught me the beginning of a song on the ukulele. I'm pretty awful at it, but thought it'd be funny to share. Going to keep practicing with it since one of my goals in life is to live on a beach &, let's be serious, what fun would that be without being able to play the uke?!

Hope your ears don't bleed. Hahaha! Here goes...


P.S. If you can guess what song that is the beginning of... I'll...
think you're the coolest, most amazing person ever. 

top ring, my Remedy // bottom ring, Forever 21 // shirt, VS // jeans, Levis
What instruments do you play?
xx.

EDIT: Major props to my girl, Kaitlyn Carpenter who guessed what song it is! :] Made my day.

2 comments:

  1. Is it You and I (not sure if that's the right title) by Ingrid Michaelson?? (not sure if that's the right spelling. haha!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...