Wednesday, December 14, 2011

stylin' Sam.

Sam Gonnelli is a lovely lady who I've gotten the pleasure of getting to know this past year. She is such a sweetheart & super smart. She pretty much rocks. Sam's also a fashionista. I had this realization on Sunday when she, so kindly, came out to my shop at Maxwell's in Hoboken. She came dressed freakin' adorably...
I'm in LOVE with this coat. Ah.

Is this... a... Betsey Johnson dress?! YEP.

Awesome retro print.

Rockin' the my Remedy tuxedo bracelet.
Boyish Chic!
How gorgeous is she?!
:]
xx. Jillian

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Her coat is amazing and the dress is really cute, glad you snapped pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and these pictures, you look so good, that dress is really beautiful, the print, the length, the shape are all perfect also you are very beautiful and your cardigan rocks! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...