Wednesday, December 28, 2011

polka dots & bows.

Photobucket
I'm not feeling too great today (couldn't sleep half the night) so I've decided to get a little goofy/gif happy instead of my usual styling images. I got this adorable hat, along with this polka dot cardigan for Christmas from my momma. I think they're too cute.

The cardigan's red dots remind me of Minnie Mouse for some reason. I'm also diggin' how the background color is a light cream instead of white. It's really cozy too. Thanks, Mommypie! You always pick out the best clothing.

Photobucket
Cute bow!
Photobucket
I loooooove rings (if you haven't already noticed, haha!).
Last Wednesday in 2011. Let's make it a good one.
Enjoy your day,
xx. Jillian

Today's inspiration: "I'm a boomerang; doesn't matter how you throw me. Turn around & I'm back in the game, even better than the old me." -Gavin DeGraw


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. your hat and cardigan are both super adorable!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the gifs!! :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it's actually a 99cent wet and wild lipstick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hat, cardigan. The GIFS are adorable.

    P.S. Loove the heart ring. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!
    LeeLee - the ring is from Forever21.
    xx. Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute hat - I love the bow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gavin degraw, you just get me! ha
    and let's talk about those rings for a second. PERFECTION!!!
    always adore your moving pictures girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cardigan and bow hat...and pics...too cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love rings too - especially that heart one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the idea of using moving gifs!!
    Totally gonna do that myself.

    Love it!

    Emma xxx
    whatsupbuttercup.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...