Friday, December 30, 2011

NYE Eve!

Happy last Friday of 2011 ladies & gents!


The new year is upon us - and thaaaankkkk goodness. I'm ready for some new year goodness. I wrote about my resolutions & some style tips for the big night in a guest post on the stunning Mr Taylor & His Lady's blog here. Check it out!

I'm headed into NYC for the first time on a NYE, which I'm super excited for. Not hitting up Times Square (& happy about that!), but heading downtown for some dancing to bring in the new year right. Woohoo!
via
I'm also psyched about my outfit. It's not the most amazing dress ever, but I like it & I feel comfortable in it. I'm still trying to find the perfect lipstick. My dress is black so I'm hoping to give it some color pop with bright lips!  

via
Anyone know where I can find a bright fuchsia lipstick like this? 
I went in search of some jewels yesterday with my friend, Jade, in order to find the perfect accessories. Since my dress is not too out there - it's one shouldered/long sleeved, black with a light dusting of sparkles - we thought it'd be fun to go wild with accessories. Here's what I picked out from Forever21 (hello good deals!):

I'm diggin' mixed metallics.


Purse I picked up at TJMaxx. Love the retro look & it was a steal!
A touch of leopard print... perfection.
I'll be sure to post some photos from my night & my outfit - hopefully I'll have time to snap some shots. What are you planning on wearing? Share some of your photos, too! I'd love to see 'em.

Wishing you the happiest, most glammed up, all out amazing New Year ever! Bring it in right.
xx. Jillian

6 comments:

  1. 1. i saw that video earlier today. adore it so much!!!
    2. i can't believe you will be in nyc for new years eve. that will be insane and so beautifully incredible! make sure to take LOTS of pictures!!!
    have fun!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that video, i saw it today! have a happy new year!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds pretty exciting and i'm sure you'll look great! probably best about not going to times square. i think you might just feel like an animal of sorts in a pen anyways? dancing will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bright lipstick is the best! i think MAC probably has it, but hey New Years already happened so i guess it's a little late eh?
    anyways, your blog is adorable!

    your newest follower!

    jemmza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Zooey and JGL video. It's possibly my favourite one ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...