Thursday, December 1, 2011

more of my muse: Paris.

Wish everyday would start like this.
"Is this real life?"

I <3 Paris. I do.
Walking along the Avenue des Champs-Élysées.
This. Is. A. Parisian. Mall.
One of my favorites of the trip.
Cutest couple ever.


Frenchmen are babes.

All flower shops... look as beautiful as this. Ah.

real Monet. A real one! Still freaking out.
Shopping Parisian fashion. Again, is this real life?
Dying to have one of these just for one day. I have a fun plan...

Favorite street corner.
My dad & me!
This is real life.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I am do incredibly jealous! Each and everyone of these photos is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, those pictures, that old couple, the buildings. all of this is just so beautiful! i've always wanted to travel to europe but this just made me want to go THAT much more!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo much fun!!! How amazing ;)


    XX,
    Miranda

    thechicsheet.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...