Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I've taken a mini vacation over the holiday weekend to recoup & celebrate with my amazing family. There was lots of bananagrams, jamming, cookie baking, tree picking, cookie eating, Kung Fu Panda 2-ing & gift giving. It was really lovely. Since all my extended family lives in Switzerland, we don't have big holiday parties: just the six of us (my parents & siblings) and then their significant others come over. It's quiet - unless there's a board game involved - but it's really special. I love it when we're all together in once place.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting, but I'm back at it! NYE is this Sat - how crazy is that? - so please check out my guest post over at Mr Taylor & His Lady's blog. Tanya is so kind hearted & I'm psyched to be guest posting on her blog. Be sure to check out her other posts as well & follow! It's worth it.

Let me know how you're going to style your NYE outfit. I'm also very interested in the dudes out there - what will you wear?

Enjoy your day,
xx. Jillian

3 comments:

  1. great blog! i am now a new follower. :)

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!!
    http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie!! It's amanda at for love of a cupcake! Just wanted to say thank you so much for the secret Santa gift!! I LOVE the earrings and ring!! And the other goodies :-) hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...