Friday, December 23, 2011

inspire me.

Some of my inspiration this week... floral // retro // lace // surfer vibes.
top row & middle left two, Marie Claire magazine
middle right, National Geographic
bottom row, my photos from my week at the mall & the aftermath.

And to get us in the holiday spirit, some things on my inspiration wishlist:
velvet holiday dress, TopShop // sparkly accessory, Giant Dwarf // military jacket, VSecret
fringe purse, Urban Outfitters // unicorn cookie cutter, Amazon // sequin dress, via
booties, DSW // sequin heart bag, Amazon

What's inspiring you this week? 

Wishing you all happy holidays & a very Merry Christmas! 
I can't believe it's here already.
Excuse me while I go finish my gifting & wrapping & creating. Hopefully I can squeeze in some Christmas cookie making, Elf watching & hot cocoa with candy canes sippin'.
xx. Jillian

3 comments:

  1. You have a super cute blog! Found you through Gentri Lee. Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great inspiration! I adore the retro feel :)

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...