Tuesday, December 20, 2011

home office style: cozy.


It's that time of year: cold has set it. I'm okay with it for now because it's the holiday season, but I'm definitely much more of a summer child. That said, I still do love me some sweater wrapping, hot chocolate sipping, snuggle weather - just wish it wouldn't last so long!

Photobucket

I snagged this sweater at Urban Outfitters - it was on sale for $19.99 from somewhere around $80. I put it on & instantly felt warm & cozy. Truth be told, it's definitely not the most figure flattering, but it's suuuuper comfy & the perfect sweater to lounge around in by the fireplace & watch some cheesy Christmas movies. I'm also really into the color: it's like a raspberry sorbet & I have nothing this color so I'm happy about the color pop!


This shirt I've had for... years. Honestly. It was my favorite shirt in like freshman year of college. Haha! But I still love it. It's one of those shirts that's worn, but I can't seem to part with it.. 


A one-of-a-kind vintage piece I refurbished & redesigned for my Remedy.
I added the mixed stones & played around with layering different lengths of chain. 
It's for sale here in my shop!


Photobucket

sweater, UO // shirt, Forever 21 // jeans, apostrophe // shoes, Roxy // necklace, my Remedy

Hope you're staying cozy this week! 
What's your favorite sweater look like?

xx. Jillian

4 comments:

  1. Cute! That is an awesome deal! I love those :) my favorite sweater is... One I got in Alaska. It's not pretty, but it's my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sweater is lovely, I love the fringe. Great job on the necklace, it's such a unique piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so adorable girl! i adore your comfy look for work ,)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...