Thursday, December 1, 2011

goofin: surfer style.

Photobucket

Felt like getting a little goofy yesterday & this is what came of it... Hahah. Some days I 'go to work' in my home office wearing jeans, a tee & a hoody. I added in the color pop with my flower headband (from Kaang) & my chinese turquoise necklace I made for my Remedy. Accessories can change any outfit from boyish to chic, as can makeup (lipstick would have totally changed this look, yet again). It's still simple & carefree, which is how I like to style.

Photobucket
GIVE A HOOT.
hoody, my Remedy // tee, PacSun
The start of December means it's coooollldddd, which I'm usually not a fan of - unless it's December. I feel like Christmas should be cold because I want to want to curl up with a mug of hot chocolate & watch Elf for the twenty millionth time. Actually, I haven't watched it yet & it's already December - ah! That's a problem. Hahaha. But seriously, I need to get on that.

Hope you're having a stellar start to your December & holiday season. Let's make it a happy one.
xx. Jillian

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. this post is just so much fun girl! love all of your products. and you are just gorgeous ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, you have a lovely blog dear :)

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...