Wednesday, December 7, 2011


Check out December's Boyish Chic sponsors!
Thank you all so much for being a part of Boyish Chic with your ads.
You all ROCK.

"Consisting of two lifelong friends with a strong passion for music, Dogwood mixes chill vibes with sexy melodies to create an explosion of acoustic goodness. Dogwood can't think of a better way to have fun than to travel around playing music they love to play! We're always interested in playing opportunities, so please contact us by writing on our Facebook wall."

What one fashion/style item can you not live without?
Jason  >> "I have a big thing for jackets. Whether its an army style jacket, or a bomber jacket, or a slick black leather jacket, I am always excited to wear it. It's one of the reasons I like winter so much, it gives me the opportunity to dress up in some stylish jackets!"

Nick >> "My style item is definitely my watches. I'm not much of an accessory person, watches are one of the few that I can pull off. I have watches for every occasion, but my fossil watch is usually my first choice no matter where I'm going!"



"My name is Gentri and I blog over at Gentri Lee. I blog about life and all of my adventures. Sometimes I like to throw in fashion, food, and crafts. I'd love for you to stop by sometime!"

What one fashion/style item can you not live without?
"The one fashion item I can not live out is my oversized Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch. I wear it practically everyday and it makes me feel dressed up even when I'm not."

Blog  |  Facebook  |  Pinterest

"My name is Megan Robinson and I am a wife, mommy, recent college graduate {boo-yah!}, Oreo connoisseur, #1 Arizona lover, and obsessor of all things sparkly! I blog over at {And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson} and I love it! I like to talk about everything from my sweet husband & chubby baby (toddler?) boy, to marriage, love and honest everyday struggles!"

What one fashion/style item can you not live without?
"I  think my one style piece that I could definitely not live without is a good pair of comfy jeans. As a mom, sometimes that is pretty much all I feel like wearing most days :)"

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog  |  Facebook  |  bloglovin'


"Hi, I'm Heather. I'm the writer of Finding Beauty in the Ordinary - a lifestyle blog about faith, marriage & life in a new city. After working in the corporate world of e-commerce marketing for 3 years, I've been happily self-employed for just over 6 months and don't miss a thing about working 9-5. I am a blogger, photographer & assistant to a top-mommy blogger."

What one fashion/style item can you not live without?
"Black Blazer-- goes with everything and you can dress it up or down!"

Blog  |  Twitter  |  bloglovin'  |  Pinterest

"I am a wife, a mother to a beautiful fur baby, a blogger, jewelry maker, and overall hard worker. I love to keep busy! I blog because life is awkward but it's worth every minute. I like sharing that message."

What one fashion/style item can you not live without?
"Accessories.. they can completely change the look of an outfit."

Blog  |  Shop

"Hello!  My name is Katie and I am an artist, thrifter, mama, and more :-)
I write over at desertgypsymama.blogspot.com about natural parenting, vintage fashion, making things, and starting up my own vintage shop online. I also write a post called WTF Wednesdays every week, come check it out!"

What one fashion/style item can you not live without?
 "My one fashion item that I cannot live without is an oversized button up.... right now I'm loving my chiffon button up from American Apparel, and anything vintage (I have lots in my shop!).  It's versatile and can be dressed up or down, worn with jeans, tied at the waist, worn as a dress with leggings..... always a classy choice."

Blog  |  Shop  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this looks awesome, girl!!! Thanks for having me :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being a sponsor, love!
    xx. Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! I love how you did this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...