Wednesday, November 16, 2011

my very first Interview mag


Heyo! Got my first copy of Interview magazine in the mail last week & jumped with glee (yes, literally). I found a ton of photographs online a few months ago & once I saw that they were all in Interview, I ordered a subscription. I'm in lalaloooove with it. The articles are well written & all the imagery/styling is trendy in a non traditional way. It reminds me of Nylon in that way - taking what's in right now in fashion, but putting an edgy spin on it. Interview also reminds me of a younger, less ad-filled Vogue. Instead of so many ads, Interview has tons of editorials & fashion shoots. I also love that the pages are oversized - it makes the imagery pop so much more and it illustrates Interview's love of photography.

Did a little shoot for fun, below & added in some pages from the mag that I found over the top inspirational/ones I want to rip out and cover my walls with.

Interview, you are one of my new muses.


This styling: love. Victoria Justice // via Interview magazine
Rockin' my new red pants from TJMaxx - hell yes color pop/block!
Bad ass va va voom. // via Interview mag

Diggin' the contrast + colors // via Interview magazine
my rings: Swarovski &... I think Forever 21 (long time ago!).
Love this part of the imagery by Steve Klein via Interview magazine
my view from laying in the grass...
via Interview magazine

Moto jacket + freckles // via Interview magazine

via Interview magazine

surfer fashion via Interview mag

Seriously, go order a subscription. So worth it.
xx. Jillian

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous magazine, love how you got so creative with your photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun post... I am loving the red ;)

    XX,
    Miranda

    thechicsheet.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I just went to subscribe my friend to V Magazine yesterday and there's this huge introduction for this one on there... I was considering it, now you've convinced me!

    Lovin all up on your blog.
    Ashley Marie
    www.chickadette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...