Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kate & Gregg's custom bridesmaids rings!

From (my) my Remedy's blog:

My good friend, Gregg Nelson & his (now) wife, Kate Haas, asked me to make dahlia rings for their bridesmaids. I was thrilled. I showed Kate some different options & colors & she picked what you see below.

How gorgeous are those bouquets, too?! Ahh. I love these photos!

Congratulations Gregg & Kate! So incredibly happy to have been a part of it in this small, but special way. xx.



More of their wedding photos:







How lovely are their photos? So amazing.
------

If you're interested in ordering custom wedding jewelry or everyday jewelry, please email me at myRemedydesign@gmail.com. I'd love to make you something perfect for you & your price range.
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...