Friday, November 18, 2011

home office style

I've been working from home for the past year. I started my own business, my Remedy, to bring positivity into the world of fashion & design. I also do freelance graphic design work. I post a lot of style shoots on here because fashion is a major passion of mine. It moves me & gets me excited. I'm not going to sit here & pretend like I dress up everyday to sit at my home office. I try my best to do it, but it doesn't always happen.. Yesterday was one of those days where I just felt like being comfortable (& lazy):
Warning: excuse the bad hair day. Pretty, pretty please! Haha.


jeans: Bullhead // booties: DSW

Just because I can't afford Miu Mius, doesn't mean I can't take away inspiration from them...

Happy Friday!
xx.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have made a great job for yourself and it's fun that you "dress up" to got to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the best kind of business. do it yourself. now if only i could do something creative enough to actually make a living off of it!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! <3
    Bri & TJ, it's great to work for yourself, but maaannn is it a WHOLE lotta work & very little pay! Pay off: work for yourself, but work your butt off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...