Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boyish Chic in Minneapolis: one skirt, two ways.

Kaitlyn & I had made a pretty awesome trip to Forever 21 on Saturday, which ended in us picking up some  sweet deals. We also landed eyes on the same skirt & decided we should totally both get it since it looked good on us both &, hey, we live in different time zones. Hahah. Then, Kay had the brilliant idea to do one skirt, two ways. Which is what we photographed to show here...

Top & skirt: Forever 21.
bracelet: my Remedy

Kaitlyn gave the skirt a more upscale, casual look with a pair of loafers (boyish) & this oversized, adorable top (chic!). Totally an outfit to go shopping in, dance around the park in or even go to work in (depending on where you work). Pair it with some jewelry & the outfit dresses right up.

Seriously loving this Minnie Mouse inspired top... and this rooftop!

 

top & skirt: Forever 21 // platforms: Jeffrey Campbell // hat: H&M // necklace: Kaitlyn's
 I paired my skirt with a tank top, sweet necklace & platform wedges. Couldn't go all feminine though, or I'd feel so out of place, so I had to pull in some more masculine accent. Enter, bowler hat.



Doing what we do best: being total dorks. Hahaha <3.

What do you think: are you diggin' our choices or not so much? How would you rock this skirt?
xx. Jillian

3 comments:

  1. I seriously love them both!! So so cute! I love the name boyish chic btw. It's so me. Love feminine, but I also have a very rugged style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt!!! both are such great looks! happily now following you :) just popping over from mr. taylor and his lady... xoxoxo brynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gentri! <3 You totally do.

    Brynn, so happy to have you as a new reader :]

    xx. Jillian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...