Saturday, October 1, 2011

my Saturday: boyish chic.


Spent the day photographing the new collection of jewelry for my Remedy outside so I wanted something comfortable to shoot in. Face off: plaid boyish shirt matched with a flower headband & a red lip for a feminine edge. I loooove plaid button downs because they're so comfy. Plus, I can make the rest of my outfit more feminine to play off of it. 


Bought this flower headband from Kaang on Etsy several years ago. I have a couple & wear them all the time!


My lips are a mix of Joy & Ecstasy lip enamel by Stila.

To go out to a cafe later tonight, I'm going to pair this look with dark skinny jeans & my rustic looking Mia booties:


via
xx. Jillian

2 comments:

  1. Love that last photo of you, you beautiful person =) that flower headband is heaps cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...