Saturday, October 15, 2011

My new boyish chic tote. Finally, a bag that can fit my oversize laptop and clunky battery… & still looms stellar. Really diggin’ the masculine browns and blacks and how it looks similar to a briefcase. Paired with my feminine blouse… I’m good to go prep this shoot! 
What’s your laptop go to bag?
Xx.
My new boyish chic tote. Finally, a bag that can fit my oversize laptop and clunky battery… & still looms stellar. Really diggin’ the masculine browns and blacks and how it looks similar to a briefcase. Paired with my feminine blouse… I’m good to go prep this shoot! What’s your laptop go to bag? Xx.

P.S. Totally rocked this from TJ Maxx! Sweet deal!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! This is such a great way to get involved in the blogging community and get your name out there ;)

    XX,
    Miranda

    TheChicSheet.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...